DS URBAN STORE – THE NEW DS BOUTIQUE CONCEPT
Inaugurated last night in the presence of Arnaud Ribault – Vice President DS Sales and Marketing DS Automobiles – the very first DS Urban Store has opened its doors at the prestigious shopping destination, Westfield London.
The only store of its kind to date, this grand opening heralds the arrival of a new digitally-enabled DS boutique concept that the brand will soon deploy in popular and prestigious locations around world.
The DS Urban Store invites visitors to immerse themselves in the refined world of DS Automobiles. Guests can even explore the vast range of personalisation options available across the DS collection, by means of a virtual reality experience known as DS Virtual Vision. Those who give in to temptation can configure, personalise and buy their new DS car in-store.
Discover the first DS Urban Store in the North Atrium, Westfield London.
Yves Bonnefont – Chief Executive Officer, DS Automobiles – commented « The DS Urban Store opening in London represents an important step in the development of the DS network. This new digitally interactive DS Urban Store concept is a strong asset to promote the brand as close as possible to its customers. It is a place where you can buy your DS, immerse yourself in the DS universe and live the brand experience.»
The DS network has just been expanded with a new concept – the DS Urban Store. Always located in the heart of popular and prestigious urban centres, a DS Urban Store can either be a stand-alone facility in a shopping mall or have a shop front on the high street. Its purpose is to promote the brand to prospective DS customers, precisely where they regularly spend their leisure time.
Each DS Urban Store features five different areas:
- The DS EXHIBITION area, giving pride of place to a flagship model from the DS collection;
- The DS VIRTUAL VISION area, for an immersive 3D journey into the DS range of premium cars. Wearing a virtual reality headset, guests can view all of the different personalisation options available. The experience is dynamic, interactive and engaging, particularly as those using the technology ultimately find themselves on the Place de la Concorde in Paris, face-to-face with the DS of their choice;
- The DS BOUTIQUE, with a large collection of DS lifestyle products inspired by DS Automobiles’ distinctive brand values – French expertise in luxury, refinement, personalisation and advanced technology. Whether guests are DS enthusiasts, or are unfamiliar with the brand, everyone will find something to complement their lifestyle.
- The DS LOUNGE, where guests can work on the configuration of their car, guided by a DS Advisor.
- The DS BIJOUTERIE is the most private area within a DS Urban Store, which is normally reserved for clients who wish to confirm the purchase of their new car.
THE FIRST DS URBAN STORE…IN LONDON!
Yesterday, the first DS Urban Store officially opened its doors at the hugely popular Westfield London shopping centre. This 140m2 showcase is now open to visitors. Seven DS Advisors have been appointed to welcome guests, provide information about the DS brand and to bring the DS experience to life.
Westfield London, the UK’s premiere shopping and leisure destination, is a high-end, innovative and dynamic place to shop, eat, and to meet. In 2015, 27 million people visited the shopping centre, which is home to more than 300 stores, including many luxury brands.
With the roll-out of many more DS Urban Stores, the DS brand will consolidate its presence as close as possible to its customers.