Video Tutorials – DS 4
Discover a series of how-to videos (video tutorials) and 3D technology films to help you discover the benefits of your vehicle’s in-car options.
See our video tutorials for every DS 4 version.
DS EXTENDED HEAD-UP DISPLAY
With this video, explore operating DS Extended Head-Up Display, a latest generation technology which projects digital data onto the windscreen of your DS 4. Learn how:
• To turn on or turn off this technology
• To adjust the height and brightness of the display
• How to scroll all the information straight into your field of vision
DS SMART TOUCH
This video tutorial explains how to use DS SMART TOUCH, our touch interface accessed from your DS 4’s centre console. We explain how:
• To activate and personalise one of the 6 main short cuts at your fingertips (destination, contacts, radio etc…)
• To use zoom in and zoom out
• To understand how handwriting recognition works (via an “Over the Air” update)
INFOTAINMENT – FIRST STEPS
Make the most of using your onboard infotainment system with this video tutorial:
• Learn to scroll through screens or bring icons to life on the central touchscreen with just a few movements
• Easily access your favourite driving features to activate or personalise them
• Quickly open the user help to understand what a light or warning means
This video tutorial explains, in a few steps, how to personalise your DS 4’s screens:
• The 10” central screen
• The driver’s screens (DS EXTENDED HEAD-UP DISPLAY and its digital instrument readout)
In this video guide, discover how to launch update installations for your DS 4 from the vehicle’s 10” central screen. With this:
• Get the latest versions of your applications
• Never again miss a newly available service
DS DRIVE ASSIST
Learn how to make the best use of DS DRIVE ASSIST’s various features with this how-to video:
• Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go function
• Lane Positioning Assist
HOW TO CHARGE YOUR DS 4 E-TENSE
Through this video tutorial, discover the choice of the different charging modes with their associated charging times and learn how to read the different colours of the light guides displayed on the charging hatch.
DS NIGHT VISION
An infrared camera positioned in DS 4’s grille spots pedestrians and animals up to 200 metres ahead and displays them in the digital instrument panel so that you can see danger and react safely. A real step forward in safety that guarantees more relaxed driving, even in the middle of the night.
DS ACTIVE SCAN SUSPENSION
Helped by a camera located at the top of the windscreen, four attitude sensors and three accelerometers, DS ACTIVE SCAN SUSPENSION acts instantly on each of the wheels independently, to make the suspension firmer or softer depending on road conditions.
DS MATRIX LED VISION
DS 4’s hypnotic DS MATRIX LED VISION projector headlamps coupled with its daytime running lights, real blades of light made up of 98 LEDs, give an eye-catching and penetrating look, that’s as captivating as it is interesting.
DS DRIVE ASSIST 2.0
We’ve come up with DS DRIVE ASSIST to help you while enabling you to retake control of your car at any time. DS DRIVE ASSIST controls the speed and distance relative to the vehicle in front and positions DS 4 precisely in its lane, depending on where you want, by moving the steering. It controls speed and direction, guaranteeing your safety and peace of mind at the wheel.
DS DRIVE ASSIST 2.0 broadens the experience of autonomous driving by including semi-automatic lane changing and anticipated speed recommendation according to sign posts.
The latest generation platform and hybrid, discover all the benefits of DS 4 E-TENSE.